Last edited on: December 16, 2011.
Author: Erica Galindo
Recipe type: side
- 2 lbs Fresh Asparagus
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt & ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 450º. Rinse, trim & pat asparagus.
- In a stainless steel roasting pan toss the them evenly with the EVOO, salt & pepper. Roast them for approximately 30 to 40 minutes, turning them frequently so they don’t burn. Cook until slightly golden brown on edges. Serve with a squeeze of lemon, salt & pepper to taste.
- Arrange them vertically on a platter with tops all on one end.