On April 30, after an exclusive, private screening from NBC for Episode Five of “A.D. The Bible Continues,” the power of the story and excellent acting continues in the “A.D.” series. The momentum of evil grows in this episode but the power through the disciples, especially through Peter is overcoming the evil and darkness to bring the true Light and Love of Christ.
The arc in the story is building with an increasing contrast between good and evil with good prevailing. All of the acting is strong, multi-faceted, and authentic. Adam Levy especially portrays the tremendous range and depth of emotions in the character of Peter who faces extreme opposition from multiple sources, but who through the power of the God’s Spirit is able to overcome with the power of Love and Forgiveness.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey have been reaching out to the best of Bible scholars to ensure that “A.D.” is as accurate as possible in terms of Biblical accounts and of the best of histories of the time. They are also encouraging accurate portrayals of the Biblical characters. They are enriching global faith in the Bible, aiding persecuted Christians worldwide, and unifying believers in the Bible around the world.
As well as daily correspondence to supporters, they have provided many supplemental tools that are available to date for this week’s fifth episode and past ones of
“A.D. The Bible Continues,” on NBC,
- Episodes are archived
- Dr. David Jeremiah teaches on The Book of Acts in correspondence with “A.D.”- (On his Web site are rich supplemental materials: outlines, tv channel locators, radio messages, tv guide and much more that corresponds with “A.D.”)
- There are weekly videos of discussions of episodes with Christian leaders online as part of “A.D. Beyond the Bible”
- There are videos of episodes and actor interviews on Youtube with a simple search for Youtube, “A.D. The Bible Continues”)
- There are supplemental articles and videos on Sonoma Christian Home
- There are daily insights about the series, the Biblical accounts, and the history of the time posted on Roma Downey’s and “A.D. The Bible Continues” Facebook
For example, on April 30, Roma Downey introduces her supporters to Emmett J. Scanlan who will be seen in the upcoming fifth episode as Saul (Paul) in “A.D. The Bible Continues.” Daily Roma shares with her supporters the following: behind-the-scenes information, insights, videos and more as educational, production, Biblical supplements to enrich viewers’ understanding of the period of history and the Bible depicted in “A.D. The Bible Continues.”
On April 30, Roma says, “Saul is an impassioned supporter of the Temple who sets out to persecute all those who threaten it. This unstoppable drive makes him, Paul, Jesus’ most ardent missionary, following his dramatic conversion on the road to Damascus. He is coming soon! Don’t miss the next episode of “A.D. The Bible Continues!“
Roma Downey, Mark Burnett, and their team of actors and crew are giving a rich gift to the global community in “A.D. The Bible Continues” and in all of the auxiliary teaching tools that accompany this series. They remain on the forefront of the growing Reformation of content and Renaissance of artistry for the eternal good of our world.