The button up shirt is a huge summer 2016 fashion trend! This staple works for any signature style. It all depends on how you pair it. You can layer it for cool mornings, pair it with a pencil skirt and statement necklace for a fashionable business look or throw it on with your favorite jeans and metallic sandals for dinner and a movie. It’s one of those truly versatile pieces that will always work. Take a look at these five completely different—and effortless—ways to style this classic favorite.
1. Keep it simple with this clean, classic pairing. Dark wash jeans with a crisp button up create a casual, yet polished ensemble. Add a patterned shoe or handbag for pizzaz!
2. Pair your favorite shade button up with a floral or bright jean to add a flirty flair to this menswear inspired classic.
3. Preppy and bright are back! Create a preppy look by layering a bright sweater over a patterned button up. This outfit works for the office and a casual night out.
4. Combine your button up with a tonal skirt or pant for a sophisticated classy look. Add some pearls and your favorite neutral heels for the finishing touch.
5. This feminine button up paired with tuxedo pants and statement necklace creates a chic look for that night out with your guy. Comfortable, classy and sassy.
No matter how you wear it, the button up is a summer trend essential sure to be worn year round. How will YOU wear it?
JuliAnn Stitick teaches the fine craft of being your most confident, attractive and fascinating self. With 20+ years in image, JuliAnn’s compassionate and inspiring approach coupled with her proven ability to reflect the individuality of each client transforms lives and paychecks.
Her level of expertise is crucial to luxury brands and professionals that place a high value on image. JuliAnn is a trusted image advisor for top level entrepreneurs globally and organizations crossing every industry, from The Oscars to Lexus, The Golden Globes to Disney and Nordstrom to Kaiser Permanente.
JuliAnn is married to Joe and lives in the quiet suburban foothills north of Los Angeles, California. She is mother of three and grandmother of one. She loves her dogs, and spends her leisure time with her family, camping, cycling, reading and watching movies.
For more information about JuliAnn visit Your Success Style.
Photos Courtesy Of: 1) Brooks Brothers 2) Trendy Tastey 3) Elite Apparel Blog 4) Outfits We Love 5) Our Own Way